Sponsoring a Purple Rose production is making a personal investment in American theatre and in a community we all share.
Sponsor benefits are offered at varying levels of support and appeal to a wide range of interests. Depending on your sponsorship level, exclusive benefits may include priority seating, complimentary and discounted tickets, recognition in publications, invitations to new play readings, rehearsals, and opening night galas, VIP event tickets, complimentary signed scripts, private backstage tours and more.
We want you to have the very best sponsorship experience possible; so we will work closely with you to customize your benefits to respond to your specific interests that best meet your needs.
For more complete sponsorship information, contact the Development Department at 734.433.7782×15 or email@example.com.
Thank You to our 2017-2018 Season Underwriters:
- Anonymous Angel
- Ford Motor Company Fund
- The Hamp Family
- Matilda R. Wilson Fund
- Richard and Jane Manoogian Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation
Production Sponsors at The Purple Rose are secured for each of the four plays that are held during a season at The Purple Rose. Production Sponsors are secured at the $5,000, $10,000 and $25,000 levels and receive a variety of incentives including but not limited to:
- Recognition in the theatre lobby throughout the season
- Yearlong recognition on our web site, in playbills, electronic newsletters, promotional materials, press releases, announcements and broadcast media (tied to the selected show sponsorship)
- Playbill acknowledgment and advertisement (if applicable)
- PRTC tickets to use during the season
- Priority seating, advanced ticket and VIP ticket services
- Special event tickets
Exclusive Production Sponsorship
An Exclusive Production Sponsorship is also available to be the sole person/business to sponsor a play. Exclusive Production Sponsors are secured at the $35,000 level and will be the only person/business recognized for this play (in addition to the overall Season Underwriters.)
For more information becoming a Production Sponsor or an Exclusive Production Sponsor please contact the Development Office at (734) 433-7782×15.